Marusia
If I ordered additional report and it shows I have no mutations in HLA-B gene does it really mean all HLA-B gene/ gene group is meant in the report? I am asking as in same report I also received info about two other specific genes from HLA-B group and they show no mutations. I am asking as the report does not state all genes from HLA-B group one by one ( numerous genes) but also does not point out HLA- B gene only but shows additionally two specific HLA-B genes ( if this info is about whole gene why would you put those specific genes then?). Does it mean all HLA- B group was checked and shown in a report or some other specific genes from HLA-B group were not mentioned in the report? I guess this question is valid for any other gene group you put in your reports as HLA-B is a group whereas other genes from HLA-B are specific. So what do you actually point out in that report/s? ( I know overall you check whole genome. I'd like to learn what exactly you put in your reports). Anyone can answer that please?
Quote 0 0